Monday 23 March 2009

And the good news is...

...that there is a marathon in October which anyone can enter and all you have to do is pay £30; no sponsorship involved or anything.

I was told this by a friend (to name no names Clare Foster) who merrily informed me that this event was easy to enter. She actually told me this in all seriousness thinking that I would want to do another. I was quite speechless. At this point Harry was bent double with laughter at the thought of me voluntarily doing another marathon.

I'm not going to fib, there are days when I actually enjoy running - bizarre concept really, but there will NEVER be a day when I enjoy running so much that I want to go through all this palaver again!!

I can safely say that I would rather attempt to pull my own arms off than do another whole marathon just for fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment