Tuesday 3 March 2009

Week 9 - following a slight blip in training!

Unfortunately, my training went a little awry this weekend and for the first time in ages I did not run; ALL WEEKEND... So much for my good run with the Wallace pace to keep me going. I am quite disturbed by the fact that I actually felt bad for not running and I felt guilty - a bizarre emotion and one I never thought I would be possible of in a running context! Don't get too excited though, still don't have the "bug" or "addiction" that all runners assure us we will get...

Week 9 of the training programme and the distance is hotting up:

Monday Rest
Tuesday 1m jog, then 10 x 1min (200mtr) fast with 1min (100mtr) slow in between, then 1m jog
Wednesday 6m jog (70 mins slow)
Thursday 8m jog (82 mins steady)
Friday Rest
Saturday Rest or 3m jog slow (35 mins)
Sunday 16m jog/walk (approx. 3 hours)

Anyone want to join in???? The runners are to be seperated again this weekend as I am heading to the IOW and Grumple is in London but we should be back together again soon...

Less than two months to go to the big day...

We are planning on leaving the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment